VET NURSE VOLUNTEERS
Basic Veterinary Nurse Volunteer Requirements
- Experience working in veterinary practice in a veterinary nursing role.
- Preference will be given to applicants with a recognised veterinary nursing qualification .
- Make medicated shakes for bears.
- Walk and feed resident dogs daily.
- Assist with weekly and monthly cleaning duties.
- Assist with the preparation for bear health-checks and surgeries.
- Assist with bear health-checks and surgeries.
- Help clear away after bear health-checks and surgeries.
- Observe and monitor bears waking up from anaesthetics.
- Feed, clean and enrich hospitalised bears in transport cages.
- Help with small animal work as needed.
- Assist the Resident VN with monthly abdomen checks and worming of bears as required.
Please contact us at email@example.com for information on volunteering.